A New Start is anyone who has not worked in the Australian Oil and Gas E&P Industry for at least 12 months in the last 2 years.
People who have worked in the Australian Oil and Gas E&P Industry for more than 12 months in the last 2 years can complete an Experienced Worker Declaration Form as evidence that they are not required to complete the ISI prior to starting work. See below for related links:
- Experienced Worker Declaration Form
- ISI Experienced Worker Video
- Experienced Worker Declaration Form – ‘How To’ Guide for Authorised Persons
The ISI Costs $450 + GST for Safer Together members and $650 + GST for non-members.
Wild Geese International (Site) have been delivering the Industry Safety Induction (ISI) training across Queensland since July 2016 . We will work with clients to minimise operational interruptions and can tailor delivery options specific to your business’s needs.
ISI courses are now offered live online.
We continue offering face-to face workshops in Brisbane (subject to minimum booking numbers).
Important notes for online courses:
- Students will have to follow this online course with our Trainer, this is not a self- paced course. Start time is strictly 8 am.
- Personal Computer: Students who wish to attend this online ISI course must have access to a computer with video and audio capability, and internet connection. This is mandatory.
- Identification: Please be sure to upload your photo identification at time of course booking.
- Photograph: You are required to upload a head and shoulders photo at time of course booking. This photo will be used to produce your ISI card.
Enquiries: 07 3177 9997